February 1, 2013

Instagram Inspiration

I am a relative newbie to Instagram, follow me @jking423! I've been experimenting with nail art since October and found a Nail Art Challenge by @californails for January tagged #nailartjan.
It has been such a blast doing this challenge! It's challenged me creatively and shown me hundreds of other talented nail artists out there. From this, I've decided to start making custom false nail sets to sell on Etsy. I'm building the whole idea, but I wanted to share my work on this challenge.

Check out all the pictures after the jump...

Day 01 - Ombre
 
Day 04 - Sparkles
 
Day 07 - Pastel
Day 10 - Animal Print
 
Day 13 - Navy Blue
 
Day 16 - Subtle Snow
 
Day 19 - Polka Dots
 
Day 22 - Burgandy
 
Day 25 - Silver
 
Day 28 - Vintage
Day 31 - Shiney
If you would like any details on what polishes and techniques I used, please leave a comment and I will be happy to share the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment