February 7, 2013

Softball Love!

Let me start by saying I do not play softball. I played when I was little, but once they started fast pitch I was out! I'm sorry, but you want that little girl to throw that ball as hard as she can at me? Yeah, thanks but no thanks!

Keep reading...


I am a head volleyball coach at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, and our softball team is hosting the nation's largest Division II softball tournament this weekend. I'm helping work it, as is our whole department, and I wanted to show my support!

Good luck this weekend ladies, and if you're interested in learning more about Southeastern Athletics, visit www.GoSoutheastern.com!

Below are the colors I used. The regular polishes are all China Glaze, and then the red striper is Finger Paints. For the sparkly blue, I used two coats of Frostbite and then one coat of Dorothy Who?. Celtic Sun took three coats, and even then, next time I'll probably start with a white coat and then use the color. I think I will make the color pop more!
I hope you enjoy my post and mani, please leave comments and questions! Have a royal day!

1 comment: